- Objectives of the information
The content presented on the Soundialys® site is for communication purposes only. The site does not provide advice or recommendations of any kind and should not be used as the basis for any decision or action. It is recommended to consult the appropriate professionals in the corresponding field regarding the applicability of any aspect of the content.
Soundialys® is not responsible for any damage or injury arising from your access to the site or for inability to access it or for relying on any information provided here. Soundialys® rejects any liability for direct, indirect, accidental, consecutive, special or other damages, lost opportunities and benefits or any other loss or damage. This limitation includes damages or viruses that may affect your computer equipment.
- Links to other websites
Any link to another Internet site is presented for the user’s convenience. Soundialys® has no responsibility or control over the content or operation of such sites and will not be responsible for any damage or harm arising from that content or its operation.
Soundialys® reserves the right to alter, modify, replace or delete any content, restrict access or suspend the distribution of this site at any time and at its sole discretion.
- Intellectual property and use of content
The content of this site is property of Soundialys® and is protected by the laws of intellectual property. Registered, commercial and service marks, as well as the logos and products mentioned on this site are legally protected and none of them may be used without the prior written consent of Soundialys®. However, you are welcome to download your content, for personal, non-commercial use only. No modification or reproduction of the content is authorized, and it may not be copied or used in any other way.
- Privacy and Data Protection
In strict compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (hereinafter “the Law”), Soundialys® informs you of the following:
- The personal and / or sensitive data and / or information that you voluntarily provide or have provided to us, is completely confidential and is protected by Soundialys®, who is responsible for the use and processing of your personal data.
- The use of the data collected will be used exclusively to: (i) provide required services, as well as related activities; (ii) report on new services that are related to the contracted; (iii) comply with obligations contracted with our clients; (iv) evaluate the quality of service; (v) identification purposes; (vi) statistical purposes; and (vii) to eventually contact you in order to share news of interest about law.
- By virtue of the transfer of data granted or previously granted, you authorize Soundialys® to use the information provided for the purposes described above.
- We promise not to transmit, sell, rent, disclose or use your personal information in favor of third parties without your consent, except for that information that is necessary for the purposes that have provided it, or, is required by federal authorities or local, in terms of applicable laws.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the details of their treatment, as well as to rectify them if they are inaccurate or instruct us to cancel them when you consider them to be excessive or unnecessary for the purposes that justified their obtaining or opposing them. to their treatment for specific purposes.
- To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the holder of personal and / or sensitive data that is in the possession of Soundialys®, must send the respective request to the email email@example.com or submit it personally at Avenida De Los Tules # 168, Local 10, Colonia Jardines Vallarta, CP 48328, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico.
- This Privacy Notice may be modified and updated at any time, in which case Soundialys® will notify the corresponding changes through the website www.soundialys.com
7. Credits and technology.
Web graphic development, site programming, hypertext links, databases or other multimedia elements were made by Vitamin Online Solution®. All content provided on this website has been prepared with information from Soundialys®, as a source external to the company itself, which is why Vitamina Online Solution ® is not responsible for the possible lack of updating or inaccuracy of the information pertaining to these external sources.
- Current laws
These policies and privacy notice, as well as the general handling of the Law that Soundialys® makes, is governed by the legislation in force and applicable in the United Mexican States, any dispute that arises due to its application must be aired before the competent jurisdictional bodies in the City of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.