We take QUALITY so seriously that we write it with capital letters. Our main objective is to help improve your quality of life and well-being while on dialysis, living a health experience while receiving care with us.
Feel Safe – Calm – Optimistic.
- Qualified staff, who will also provide you with warm and friendly attention.
- Dialysis rooms with limited capacity, minimizing the risks of contagion and infection.
- High-tech German machines, unique in Puerto Vallarta.
- Supplies for dialysis of the highest quality and for single use, making your treatment the most effective and safe possible.
- Central hemodialysis grade water treatment that meets the international standards of the FDA, AAMI, and ISO.
- Our dialysis rooms have wireless internet and TV’s.
- Accessible facilities and comfortable, clean, and pleasant waiting areas.
- Personalized Spanish – English service.
- Shuttle service hotel – clinic – hotel.
- We are in the paradise of Puerto Vallarta: ambulatory healthcare clinic, independent from any hospital.
Specialists and experienced in dialysis therapy!
Dialysis Therapy (Hemodialysis).
Starting dialysis is not the end, it is a new lifestyle.
- Dialysis is the most common therapy to treat chronic kidney disease, that is, when the kidneys function less than 15%.
- Other therapies to treat chronic kidney disease are peritoneal dialysis and kidney transplantation. Your doctor can explain which is the most appropriate for you.
- The nephrology specialist (Nephrologist) is the one who diagnoses and treats kidney disease from its early stages.
- The main causes of chronic kidney disease are diabetes and high blood pressure, followed by autoimmune diseases.
- Kidney disease cannot be cured, however, by complying with the 3 main pillars: treatments, diet, and medications, you can lead a long life that is as close to normality.
- Dialysis uses an artificial kidney, also called a dialyzer, and a machine. In this way they filter the blood of the body, removing unnecessary fluids and harmful wastes.
- For performing dialysis, you need an access in your body, which can be a catheter or a fistula.
- Dialysis, to be effective and replace the functions of the kidneys, must be performed 2 to 3 times a week, for 3 to 4 hours, either in a dialysis center or a hospital.
- There is no substitute as effective as our own kidneys, which is why it is important to complement dialysis therapy with a correct diet and some medications.
- Dialysis is not complicated, rely on your medical team, they will help you improve your health and well-being.
- We do not know exactly how long someone on dialysis will live, but with current medical guidelines, many patients can even live as many years as without the disease.
- Thanks to dialysis therapy, people who receive it can lead a very normal life and do the activities they like, such as travel.